I am a large woman and expected the bracelet to be a little tight,but instead it is too loose and I wear it higher on my arm.
Merchant Response:Thank you for your review! If you decide you would like to tighten the bracelet so you can wear it on your wrist, there is a how-to under the "Instructions" tab on this web page:
To adjust the size of your bracelet for smaller wrists:
1. Hold one of the knots between your left thumb and index finger with the short end of the cord pointing to the left.
2. Gently pull on the cord loop above the knot to tighten the bracelet loop. Pull a little at a time so you don%u2019t shorten it too much too quickly.
3. Repeat with the other side of the cord so you have even sized loops around the charm.
4. Tighten the knots with the above directions.
5. If you need to make the bracelet bigger again, reverse these instructions pulling instead on the bracelet loop in step 2.